Participating in #JamesCancerChat
#JamesCancerChat is a monthly Tweet Chat hosted by The Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center – James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute (@OSUCCC_James).
On the fourth thursday of each month at 7 p.m. EST, we are joined by experts in cancer care including physicians, researchers and nurses from the OSUCCC – James and experts from partnering institutions.
Want to join the discussion?
It’s as easy as 1-2-3:
- Step 1: Go to Twitter.
- Step 2: Search for the hashtag #JamesCancerChat.
- Step 3: Follow the conversation, or chime in when you’ve got something to add or a questions to ask!
Tweet Chat Tip
Following the tweet chat is even easier if you go to tweetchat.com, sign in with Twitter and enter the #JamesCancerChat hashtag. A box will pop up that only includes tweets from the chat. And when you have something to say, the hashtag will automatically be added to your tweet.
- August 24 @ 7 p.m. ET: Understanding Prostate Cancer
- September 25 @ 7 p.m. ET: Reconstruction as Part of Your Breast Cancer Treatment Plan
- October 23 @ 7 p.m. ET: Amenities in the New Home of #TheJames