Participating in Google+ Hangouts
The Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center – James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute (OSUCCC – James) hosts a monthly Google+ Hangout experts in cancer care including physicians, researchers and nurses from the OSUCCC – James and experts from partnering institutions.
Want to join the discussion?
It’s as easy as 1-2-3:
- Step 1: Go to cancer.osu.edu/googleplus.
- Step 2: Visit our “Upcoming Events” section.
- Step 3: Watch the live discussion between our experts and chime in with your questions using the Q&A feature!
- July 30 @ 6 p.m. ET | A Juggling Act: Work and Cancer
- August 20 @ 10 a.m. ET | Preparing for Radiation Therapy